These were super simple to make. Just separate the batter to two bowls. In one, add vanilla extract, in the other add chocolate and sugar. Be careful not to cook these too slowly! This is a fast process and not for a novice.
- ► 2013 (18)
- Bûche de Noël
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- Kamikazi Tomato Basil Soup
- Pictures of my Kick Ass Pumpkin
- Halloween Playlist
- Rainbow Bright Muffins
- Chocolate Cherry Cookies
- Brine Chicken in Salt Water
- My blackberry cordial is done!
- Blackberry Cobbler By Naomi
- chocolate and vanilla swirl pancakes
- How to Make Perfectly round cookies
- Over 60 ways to make chicken in Videos
- ▼ October (13)