Naomi Chanbers. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

How To Carve A Turkey

Happy Thanksgiving!

Last night I was busy making three different stuffings. Some say that the stuffing is the most important part of a Thanksgiving Dinner. I do not know if that is true, but here is what I made:

1. Apricot and Almond Stuffing
2. Apple and Pear Stuffing
3. Carrot and Ginger Stuffing

For the cranberry recipe, I made the Tangerine Cranberry recipe published by Food Wishes. It is featured below in this blog if you would like to keep it. I substituted orange for tangerine. Normally I make pumpkin pie from scratch, but due to time constraints I had to make it from a can. Sorry guys - nobody is perfect.

If you need to carve a turkey tonight, here is a quick tutorial video on how to properly cut a turkey. Rule Number One: do it in the kitchen and NOT at the table. Bon Appetit!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment