Naomi Chanbers. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Bacon Egg Cheese Quiche

Cheese and Bacon Quiche
I went to Target to buy two smaller ramekins for the ten  Crème brûlées  that I plan on making from Dominique and Cindy Duby's book -   Crème brûlée - 50 Decadent Recipes. This morning I woke up and decided to make my husband a quick quiche for breakfast. I used one of my new Ramekin. It was only $2.99. Here is my recipe in photos. Enjoy!


  • Three Eggs
  • Three ounces Mexican Cheese
  • Two ounces chopped onion
  • Two strips of bacon



I used some of the left over crust I made for the spinach quiche a few days ago. This recipe was very simple. 



















Johnny and I shared this for breakfast. 
The eggs really puffed up in the middle. It was delicious!










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment